Monday, February 28, 2011

monday 1:33 am

So I allowed myself 50 calories of consumption today and feel like a failure I couldn't hold the hunger pains and anyway I still have them so it was a total waste of calorie intake if it only made my hunger grow.....
After day 5 of fasting I am really starting to feel the effects around my tummy, chest, and throat. I can't seem to feel sleepy at the right times tho I was sleepy earlier and slept a lil but could not stay asleep then finally when I was totally awake that's when gabos decides to go to sleep ugh well I couldn't go to sleep so I stay up play a game for a while and now I'm trying to get into bed but am still quite awake, however I know I am doing well because I actually was able to keep the place decent so now maybe if I continue this way this place will kickass in just a few days ^_^
Can't wait to see results in two more days....
I am still proud of myself

No comments:

Post a Comment