Wednesday, February 23, 2011

i weighed myself....... it was at 275lbs i have been at a plateau for about 5-6yrs now never getting past 300lbs but never getting under 250lbs either
i am completely sick and tired of being this way i feel like my body is not my own i act and feel a certain way but as soon as i happen to pass by my reflection anywhere or c my shadow i become confused THAT IS NOT ME!!!!!!! i have no idea what i have been waiting for to lose this weight
i know i gained it during my depression but I'm the only one who can make a change in the matter
i guess i have been waiting for a certain somebody to give me the courage, the inspiration, and the will power to begin the journey to being healthy

well i am waiting no longer for any help... i am doing this completely by myself
\i am going pro ana
i dont care what anybody thinks
i once went over it and thought maybe i can tweak it so i wont starve myself but definitely use the tips they do to suppress hunger and gain will power

well.....
today ( feb 23) is my first day

No comments:

Post a Comment